KOHLER K-7337-4 2-hole deck-mount bridge with 10-1/4″ spout kitchen sink faucet
$1,576.65 – $1,892.00
- Two quarter-turn washerless ceramic disc valves.
- Ceramic disc valves resist deterioration and mineral buildup, resulting in long-lasting, reliable performance.
- High-arch gooseneck swing spout and 360-degree spout rotation offer superior clearance for filling pots and cleaning.
- 10-1/4″ (260 mm) gooseneck swing spout reach.
- Two lever handles offer separate control of hot and cold water.
- Coordinates with other products in the HiRise collection.
- 1.5 gal/min (5.7 l/min) maximum flow rate [max at 60 psi (4.14 bar)]
- Stainless-steel construction.
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
- Two-hole installation for 8″ (203 mm) centers.
HiRise faucets combine the concepts of vintage plumbing with the strength and beauty of stainless steel to create truly sophisticated designs. This deck-mount bridge faucet reintroduces a classic design that suits urban lofts as well as traditional kitchens. The high clearance of this gooseneck swing spout allows you to easily fit larger dishes underneath for cleaning, and its fully rotating design makes it convenient for prep and cleanup tasks. This faucet is outfitted with easy-to-install and leak-free UltraGlide™ valves for an excellent performance.
|Dimensions||30 × 14 × 3 in|
|Number of Handles||
|Number of Sink Holes||
Brushed Chrome, Polished Chrome