KOHLER K-647 Simplice 2-hole pull-down with 16-1/8″ spout kitchen sink faucet
$362.50 – $466.90
- Two-function pull-down sprayhead allows you to switch from aerated stream to Sweep® spray.
- Sweep® spray creates a wide, forceful blade of water for superior cleaning.
- DockNetik®, a magnetic docking system that securely locks the sprayhead into place.
- Ceramic disc valves exceed industry longevity standards, ensuring durable performance for life.
- ProMotion® technology’s light, quiet braided hose and swiveling ball joint make the pull-down sprayhead easier and more comfortable to use.
- MasterClean™ sprayface features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup.
- High-arch gooseneck spout and 360-degree spout rotation offer superior clearance for filling pots and cleaning.
- Temperature memory allows faucet to be turned on and off at the temperature set during prior usage.
- 1.5 gal/min (5.7 l/min) maximum flow rate [max at 60 psi (4.14 bar)]
- Premium metal construction.
- KOHLER finishes resist corrosion and tarnishing.
- Two-hole installation.
- Flexible supply lines simplify installation.
- Remote valve configuration allows you to install the handle in an easy-to-access location.
An innovative fit for a variety of kitchens and tasks, this Simplice pull-down kitchen faucet combines an elegant, universal design with exceptional ergonomics and functionality. The high-arch spout rotates 360 degrees and reaches over the tallest pots, while the smoothly maneuvering sprayhead pulls down into the sink for up-close tasks, or out of the sink to fill pots. Sculpted buttons on the sprayhead ensure simple operation even with wet, soapy hands. Sweep™ spray creates a wide, forceful blade of water for superior cleaning. KOHLER’s new docking system, DockNetik®, secures the pull-down sprayhead to the spout using magnetic force.
|Dimensions||30 × 14 × 3 in|
|Number of Handles||
|Number of Sink Holes||
Matte Black, Polished Chrome, Vibrant Stainless